Below are some of the interesting highlights of 2013 Budget and benefits tabled by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Tazak in Parliament today.
If you keen on the full contents, we urge you to download the full ‘text ucapan’ that has been released by the government below.
Meanwhile, we are very sure that the video version will be available on Youtube very soon, we perhaps may insert the video in this entry too later.
Budget 2013 Highlights and benefits
1) RM200 one-off rebate for purchase of 3G smartphone for persons aged from 21 to 30 with monthly income of RM3,000 or below.
2) BR1M: RM250 assistance money for single individual aged 21 and above with monthly income not more than RM2,000.
3) 50% discount on KTM Komuter fares extended to all Malaysians with a monthly income of RM3,000 and below and who travel by KTM Komuter.
4) Reduce sugar subsidy by 20 sen per kg from 29 Sept 2012.
5) Individual income tax rate to be reduced by 1 percentage point for the first RM50,000 of chargeable income. Child tax relief be increased from RM4,000 to RM6,000 per child for children aged 18 and above and receiving receiving full-time tertiary education.
6) Book voucher of RM250 for students. (Previously RM200)
7) PTPTN loans: Incentive – repayment of full loan from 1 October 2012 until 30 September 2013, a discount of 20% will be given on their loan. Regular repayment gets a 10% discount.
8) My First Home Scheme income limit for individual loans raised from RM3,000 to RM5,000 per month.
9) Bonus of 1.5x month for public servants, Half month paid during 2012 Hari Raya. Remaining one month be paid in 50% in Dec 2012 and 50% in Jan 2013.
10) Economic growth projected to expand 4.5 per cent to 5.5 per cent.
11) Nominal GDP expected to surpass RM1 trillion.
12) RM251.6 billion allocated for development programmes and projects, with the focus on people’s well-being.
13) Federal Government’s revenue in 2013 is estimated to increase to RM208.6 billion.
14) Pivate sector investment is to increase to RM148.4 billion.
15) RM3 billion to implement Entry Point Projects
and many more~
Released since 6 pm treasury.gov.my, text ucapan bajet 2013 available for public online :
or you lazy just get the infographic here
Budget 2013 Highlights and benefits, like? better than previous year? Make a comment below