Saham 1Malaysia or also known as Sara 1Malaysia investment scheme opened since January 30, 2012 for the applicants with gross income from between RM500 to RM3, 000 per month. The scheme launched by the Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Najib Razak.
By Saham 1Malaysia (SARA 1Malaysia), who are qualified will have the opportunity to apply for a loan amounting to RM5, 000 to invest in Amanah Saham 1Malaysia (AS 1Malaysia) and will receive incentive payments of interest on the savings.
Saham 1Malaysia details
- Fund Name
AMANAH SAHAM 1MALAYSIA (AS 1MALAYSIA)
- Date of Launch
July 31, 2009
- The objective
U.S. investment objectives of 1Malaysia is to get the investment opportunities that generate income that is consistent and continuous capital investment while maintaining its unit holders in the long term through a diversified investment portfolio.
- Target investors
- Investors over the medium and long term.
- Investors who understand the risks and returns.
- Investors who want to get a return of income distribution, if any.
Citizen of Malaysia.
- Accounts Adults (18 years)
- Teenagers account (for parent or legal guardian who are at least 18 years old who are investing for children who aged 6 months to 18 years and below).
- Investment Manager
Permodalan Nasional Berhad
- BUSINESS INFORMATION
- Forms of Investment
- Investment book
- EPF Members Investment Scheme
- Minimum Initial Investment
Book – 100 units
- Minimum Additional Investment
- Investment book – 1 unit
- EPF – RM1, 000
- Maximum investment
There is no maximum investment limit imposed on U.S. investors 1Malaysia. However, in the initial offer period, the maximum investment limit of 50,000 units will be charged for each investor, aged 55 years and under, while investors who are aged over 55 years will be subject to a maximum investment limit of 100,000 units. The Manager also has the discretion to impose any maximum investment limit in any other period.
- Fund Size
10.0 billion units
- Sales Charge
Null. However, the Manager has the discretion to impose a sales charge of up to 1% of the value of investments after the period.
- Sales Charge Back
- Payment of Resale
- Cooling-off Period
- The Financial Year Ended
- Closure of Accounts and
Eligibility for Income Distribution
* Based on Deed of unit trust funds, ASNB right to close the account if the account balance below the minimum investment limit is contained in the Master Prospectus.
As such, the unit holders are advised to maintain a minimum investment limit for the financial year of unit trust funds to avoid closing the account, which can also affect the eligibility of unit holders for the distribution of income, if any.
Refer to ASNB official webite to find out more about Saham 1Malaysia and personal assistant are provided there also.
Incoming search terms:
- amanah saham 1malaysia 2012
- buku amanah saham 1malaysia