Happy Merry Christmas! Look for Christmas wishes sayings either to greet it face to face, email them, post to their facebook wall, tweet it or send them the wishes card?
Here’s some of the our collection to help you think of your Christmas wishes sayings
Christmas wishes sayings :
- Both bad and good, knowing that we were there, for each other as best we could. Merry Christmas and happy new year!
- Someone who seemed – to always take the time, to show me how to love, and especially, how to be so kind. Very thanks to all these, wish you have a blessed Christmas!
- You are my friend, the person I trust. You have been my best friend, and I hope it shall last. God bless & Merry Christmas, thanks for always helping me out.
- Dear Everyone Merry Xmas! May the grace of Our Mighty Father be with you all during this eve of Christmas. Have a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year. God Loves You.
- Merry Christmas and may God’s grace be with you. Make merry not just on this wonderful holiday but all through the year!! God Bless A Happy New Year too!!
- You know dear friend – life is sometimes strange,
forming a friendship bond, that will never ever change. Happy Merry Christmas !
- May the Jesus fills your hearts with joy, peace, prosperity and with his blessings. Have a wonderful season.
- Christmas is full of shiny things That sparkle, gleam and glow; These holiday pleasures dazzle us, And yet, deep down, we know… That Christmas has its special gifts,
But our year-round joy depends On the cherished people in our lives, Our family and our friends.
- May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love. Christmas is the time of giving and sharing. It is the time of loving and forgiving. Merry Christmas to Everyone!
- There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
- May joy and happiness snow on you, may the bells jingle for you and may Santa be extra good to you! Merry Christmas!
- A Peaceful Christmas and A happy and prosperous
New Year to you. May we all be seven times better off at this time next year !
- Faith makes all things possible. Hope makes all things work. Love makes all things beautiful,May you have all the three for this Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Feel free to share your Christmas wishes sayings at the comment box below!
Incoming search terms:
- christmas wishes
- christmas wishes sayings